Covid 19 Update
- On arrival please have a face covering on and ring the doorbell. A member of the team will come to great you.
- You may attend with an career or guardian if you have particular care needs or under the age of 18.
- Where possible we will call you to make payment over the phone to avoid contact and queues forming in reception area.
- We will email you confirmation of your appointment. Within this email is a link for you to update your medical history and confirm your covid status.
- Your covid status will need to be updated before every appointment.
- Before arriving you may wish to hydrate, brush your teeth and use the toilet. Unfortunately our washroom facilities are unavailable.
- Please keep your face covering on until you are in the dental chair. Only bring essentials with you as your belongings will kept safe for you in our waiting room.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time. Our waiting room is small and we are trying our best to maintain social distancing.
- On arrival we will take your temperature
- We will provide you with hand sanitiser and spray your shoes with disinfectant.
- Please arrive alone where possible and observe social distancing.
- You will notice that we have installed protection screens and new medical equipment throughout the practice to ensure we are as safe as possible.
A team member will escort you through the building.
- Please store your coat and belongings in the boxes provided in our waiting room.
- Once in the dental chair you may remove your face covering. We are wearing enhanced levels PPE to ensure your safety.
- Before starting treatment we will ask you to take a special mouth rinse.
- Your check up or treatment will be done with the upmost care as usual and we will explain everything step by step.
- Contactless payment is preferred, if you have pre-paid we will provide you with a receipt.
- Following guidelines the surgery will be closed between patients “fallow time” we ask for your understanding as this means appointments are less available.
- If you should have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Please be assured we are doing everything to be as COVID-19 safe as possible and are really looking forward to welcoming all our patients again.
Back to Blog