Enlighten Evolution Whitening is our premium advanced whitening option.
The Enlighten system is widely acknowledged to be the most effective whitening system in the world and is the only whitening treatment to guarantee a whiter shade regardless of how badly stained your teeth are at the beginning.
Cirencester Dental and Aesthetics Practice is proud to be an accredited Enlighten Regional Centre of Excellence. Our Team have completed extra training in partnership with Enlighten to become exclusive providers of their product in the Gloucestershire area.
Following an examination of your teeth to assess for suitability:
- We take impressions of your teeth for the Enlighten Laboratory to create a custom set of whitening trays (like a gumshield) and you will be provided with Enlighten Tooth Serum toothpaste – specially formulated to help reduce tooth sensitivity during whitening treatment.
- When the custom trays are ready, your dentist will check the fitting and provide you with instructions on where to place the whitening gel. We also apply desensitising liquid to sensitive areas of your teeth.
- The whitening trays are worn overnight for two weeks, with the whitening gel concentration increasing in the second week. You will be given soothing de-sensitising swabs to use should you experience any sensitivity.
- Following the two-week home-whitening, we complete the process with a booster treatment in the Practice using the strongest whitening gel available. We will give you advice on how to keep your teeth as white as possible, and we provide you with a tube of Evo-White toothpaste – an advanced whitening toothpaste developed by Enlighten to gently lift and remove stains.
- You will have a bright white smile that you will want to show off to everyone. You can maintain optimum whiteness by using regular overnight top-ups.
- Before and After photos of your teeth will be taken treatment to record their colour and liaise with the Enlighten team to check treatment results.
Getting a bright white smile is easier than you think. Contact the Cirencester Dental and Aesthetics team on 01285 653 251 to discuss your professional teeth whitening options.
For more information regarding this treatmentBack to Cosmetic Dentistry