What can you expect when you join us as a new patient at Cirencester Dental and Aesthetics Practice?
The team at Cirencester Dental and Aesthetics offer a warm welcome to new patients looking to join the Practice. All our patients receive an outstanding level of service and there are lots of reasons why our patients choose us.
- Clinical Excellence
- Great with nervous patients
- Holistic approach to your care
- Friendly and a warm welcome
- Great communication
- We listen to your feedback
- Honesty and transparency
- Lots of successful case studies
- Lots of recommendations
- Excellent reviews and Testimonials
During your first appointment, you will meet your dentist for a consultation to discuss your dental needs. We believe in offering a comprehensive assessment to see how healthy you are, looking at ways we can help you keep your mouth as healthy as possible, and how to reduce the risk of future problems.
- We will listen to any specific concerns you have about your teeth or their appearance.
- We ask about your general health, as many medical conditions and medications can affect the health of the mouth or affect treatment options.
- We check your jaw joints for any clicking or locking that may be signs of joint wear that can affect your ability to bite or chew.
- We monitor all areas inside your mouth to look for signs of oral cancer.
- We examine the position of your teeth and your bite to check for any irregularities.
- We check the health of your gums, looking for plaque or tartar that can cause gum disease and teeth to loosen.
- We will check your teeth for signs of decay, wear, erosion, or cracks.
- We examine any existing fillings and restorations to make sure they are still strong and protecting your teeth.
We will advise you of the best actions to follow that will help you to maintain the health of your teeth and gums, this can involve changing your toothbrushing technique as well as changes to your diet and lifestyle.
Following your examination, we will advise you if there is any necessary treatment needed to maintain or improve your teeth, and discuss the various treatments that are available to you. A comprehensive treatment plan will be provided with an estimate of the costs involved.